When 50% of children in America experience their parents’ divorce, new learning must follow:
SPIRITT'S Co-Parenting Certification program is a 2-Day certification to meet court mandated requirements in high conflict divorces and child custody cases. Elkin’s Law (AB939 and AB 1050) of Jan 1, 2012, requires that parents show “relevant and competent evidence on material issues"....related to co-parenting.
Our Co-Parenting Certification program is a well-researched, in-depth and effective course designed as a fast-track, interactive program to satisfy court requirements and help you strengthen your co-parenting skills for your children's well being.
- Understand how high-conflict divorce affects kids
- Learn how peaceful co-parenting positively changes your child's present and future!
- Understand your rights and responsibilities in shared parenting
- Reduce negative impact of custody issues, resolves conflict
- Reduce family stress, and symptoms of grief and anxiety in your child
- Expedites court proceedings, minimizes your court costs
Bottom Line: You love your children and want what's best for them. Peaceful co-parenting is the first step to child safety during and after a divorce by learning how to work collaboratively with your child's other parent without putting kids in the middle.